Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst 12345678914192954 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Poser Models for all to use {Some nudity in this thread}

Sue I think either one would do to start with, but I think Cinema might be your best choice
    [confused]

Guru
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

thanks
    sfm

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Renderosity- yup, it's the best so far I've seen too. But it takes a hell of a while to download the tutorials. Are there any other, rick?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Photoshop Gurus Site Rules

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Guru
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

God, this hurts...
    Trying to fix a comp of a friend with one of my two HDD's, I chose the wrong one... OK, I backed up 90% of what I had, but I lost all my favourites, all my e-mail and adresses and some 400MB of downloaded images...and who knows what else...
    I do visit renderosity often, searching for the 5% of incredibly good work . But I don't see how I'm gonna find them back in the more than 100.000 images that are posted there...
    And the Photoshop sites, and ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yea you are right on there Erik, it gets pretty painfil trying to sift through all the things on that site

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Here is a new pic I did today, Terragen background, the rest in Poser
    I call it 'Strange Companions'

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow I uploaded the wrong pic, it was 800x600 oops.
    Here is the copy I meant to upload

Guru
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Erik I hope your friend is making a sizable contribution to the "Erik needs new canvas fund"

I still have a truckload of PS links,and a number of those images should be on cds you have sent over,not all but some bud

Erik did your drive get initialized?,or did the images just get deleted,because if they were just deleted try Norton un erase on system works cd

Rick nice,but the Leopard looks like it is in the wrong enviroment.Also try and match the levels of your animals with their enviroment or background.The thing about compositing is that 80% of the time you just have to go by eye,and you cant really teach someone to go by eye it just takes lots of practise

Try this........First think ok what are the chances a Leopard with that coloring would spend much time in the snow,a snow Leopard ya,but that one looks to be hot plains type of Leopard.Next a Leopard and a Wolf together?,I mean by all means try and experiment with all sorts of combinations of animals enviroments etc but if you want realism maybe two Wolves would be better,the reason being your brain studies the image goes Leopard,cold climate,very unlikely,Leopard and Wolf,very unlikely etc etc.Try two Wolves watch how the image falls together better automatically,the reason being your brain now goes two Wolves,cold climate,ya I will believe that ,or alternatively make your Leopard white that will also make a difference

Stu.

Guru
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sue Max is more full on then Cinema 4d,with all sorts tools etc that Cinema 4d does not have.Cinema 4d would be easier to learn,but Max would probably allow you more modelling tools etc

Stu.