What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D "The Germ" | Cinema 4D Animation

About two days ago, I had finished making the Kumitachi swords in the music video to "Too Much" by Alex Clare into lightsabers for the whole duration of the video using after effects. Then, yesterday, I deleted the file and emptied the trash bin. It's going to take me another 4 hours to do the last stage of the video again.

But you have done very well on this, I like it.

MotherSpider

I am not worthy. I am definitely in the newbie category after watching that. Awesome!

Where do I go to hire one of you experts? I am sure you could do the logo that I have been dreaming about for years.

D2AP

I am not worthy. I am definitely in the newbie category after watching that. Awesome!

Where do I go to hire one of you experts? I am sure you could do the logo that I have been dreaming about for years.

If you'd like to hire me I am currently available. Just contact me by private message or email here: questions@d2apdesigns.com