Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Flash help for newbieeeee

Hi, iv been asked to make color changes to the menu system shown at www.saschapt.co.uk from pink to a green. Can anyone give me some sort of advice. Iv managed to change the text and font-type but how easy is it to change the ribbon and the pin colors.

Also there seems to be two flash files, one menu and one menu-loader. Which one do I make the changes on. Sorry for the questions, but looked for tutorials on this style on menu and couldnt find any

Guru
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Re: Flash help for newbieeeee

I think it would depend on what the tape measure is.

Try this, convert it to a symbol then: Select it, under properties, click COLOR EFFECT.
    Last edited by hawkeye; 12-06-2012 at 02:10 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Flash help for newbieeeee

I don’t know how to change this design accurately. Perhaps you can change this design after refer any online tutorials. But sometimes you get any problem in while change your site design that’s situation you will suffer. Avoid this situation, you should consider any best web development company in online. It will explain clearly with change your flash website design with in short time.