What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Noel Manip

Paul

Former Member
Anyone who knows who this is will understand my slight reworking of the face:cool2:

Before
noelgallagher2.jpg

After

noel.jpg

Anyone who is interested i did a couple of layers reworked the one with liquify then did a few colour alterations did a new copy and converted it to a threshold copy - screen laid on top of second copy altered sliders.
Please feel free to critique:mrgreen:

I would bring some color back in face, it looks washed out on iPad to bright maybe All in all looks good

Last edited:
Yeah dabbled with more colour but i wanted the washed out look, it is part of the over all effect and message i was trying to relay.
Thanks for 'god' comment though:mrgreen:

Ill never get an A for my typing skills that's for sure!:thumbsup:

Hi paul... i undertsand the message. realy good image.

Never heard of converting to a threshold copy though.. could you advise me what that is and what it dos..

Thank you.

All i mean is i toned down the light from the threshold copy, and then when applied on top of the other two layer copies i adjusted sliders to give it the edge i was looking for, that slightly HDR toned effect but looking washed out (again adding to the over all effect and feel i was after), at least i think so anyway.
My terminology is not as good as you younger shoppers,my efforts are more from the cuff:mrgreen:

Thanks for asking though.

Back