What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recovery - a manipulation

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Here is one I put together from a couple of www.morguefile.com freebies. Used Topaz Simplify BizSim, Nik Midnight and Vignette and PS6 the rest of the way. I'll post the stocks tomorrow. Tell me what you think. EDIT: Also Nik Graduated Fog.
Cat woman.jpg
Here are the two stocks I used.
Cat source compressed.jpg
Cat woods source compressed.jpg

Last edited:
There are a few things I would do differently (lighting of girl and cat) but that's pretty cool nice job!

Well you see, her hubby was out there hunting Fluffy too and that is his flashlight beam hitting her. Thank God you found her/him, can we go back in the house now? :lol:
There are a few things I would do differently (lighting of girl and cat) but that's pretty cool nice job!

:rofl: get back n your hospital bed your wandering in your sleep again :rofl:

Raw emotion. ( I know, my wife now has 10 cats, down from 14, 3 died from natural causes and she had to have one put down last week.) (I would be on the flashlight end!) :rolleyes:
That's really sweet Larry. Love the lighting. Nice flashlight beam, lmao!

Oh the sweetness:rofl:..... I didn't see that bottom image when I first saw this thread?

Oh the sweetness:rofl:..... I didn't see that bottom image when I first saw this thread?

Would u talk so we can understand you? What you mean Kemosabi?

Chemo Sabe speak with forked tongue lol I simply meant only one image was in the first post I did not see bottom image of girl and cat used

Oh and the sweetness thing was a silly jab, You're so sweet... Gotta love ya:mrgreen:

Your old eyes are failing you. Didn't read tha post did ya? just looked at the pretty pictures. The stocks weren't posted until this morning as I said they would be.:rolleyes:

Ah Ha! I must not of. I can't read, what did you say? Would you care to repeat that please?

Ah Ha! I must not of. I can't read, what did you say? Would you care to repeat that please?
Hearing aid is going out too...tap on it..might need new batteries!

Nah, solar powered,just been cloudy latelyb:mrgreen:

Whatta ya do..lie down on the ground with your ear to the sun? A more sane approach would be to take em off and send to a tanning parlor. :mrgreen:
Nah, solar powered,just been cloudy latelyb:mrgreen:

No silly man. I have tiny mirrors strapped to my ears directing sunlight to the solar panels that power my audio abilities, hence cloudy days distort my visual intake of Contextual sound.:mrgreen: whatcha say?

Now that would be a cool chop LMAO

LOL nope.... I just refrain:mrgreen: unless it puts a smile on my face then I conjure up the energy to get my brain matter to kick in.:cool2: But I have to be careful, I don't want to blow a :rofl:fuse

It is an old fuse panel, don'tcha know:)

Last edited:

Back