What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

End of days

Dalkarls

I had some spare time at work so I picked a random statue from google and played around with it and here is the result. It needs some more work but I will let it rest and maybe pick it up later on. What you think?

Thinking about doing a serie of these in the 4 elements maybe.

Attachments

• Referense.jpg
    Referense.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 64
  • Done.jpg
    Done.jpg
    491.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

ibclare

Queen Bee
Thanks for bringing this to the fore Jess. I missed it. The colorization is beautiful.

Reminds me of a Modern Madonna series I did with pics of my sisters when they were all having babies! Turned them into drawings. Not quite the same idea but here's a statue turned into a madonna. Nice work Dalkaris.

I like it a lot. The halo above the angels head is maybe a bit too tilted, but everything else is good. Don't forget to post the end result, I'm looking forward to it.

Dalkarls

Thanks guys!
I have to agree Spruce, the halos needs a little bit more work. Thanks for noticing it!
I'm quiting my job in the end of June, then I will have some free time and could fix a tut on this!