What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corel Paint Shop Pro, Layer Group Selection

Whootsinator

For some reason when I group two or more layers together in a layer group, when I use the select tool to move the selection it duplicates the selection. It moves it, but also leaves the original in its place. Why, and more importantly, how can I just MOVE my selection, not duplicate and move it?

IAmAnArtistNot

Could someone please respond to this users question, as I am having exactly the same problems with Paint Shop Pro 10.01. I am not an artist, so please be explicit with your instructions. Thank you in advance. Mike

hawkeye

Guru
I'd like to help, as would many others I'm sure, but this is mainly a Photoshop forum.

Last edited:

admin

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
It's posted in the right section, but sorry I don't know Corel :/

nicksimard

Wow! Pro layer tool is really amazing and as a designer, it is really beneficial as helper in my projects and also it make my work results really effective. Well done developers for designing such an amazing tool for developers.