What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Request] Isometric tutorial on tuts+

toojee

Hi,
i do a request to this tutorial : "Create a detailled isometric building in adobe illustrator"
It look like very usefull for isometric design, and I see some tutorial from this website here.

I hope my request is in the right section.

thanks

rufinatti

Power User
He is refering to this: https://tutsplus.com/tutorial/create-a-detailed-isometric-building-in-adobe-illustrator/

So this is a tutorial by tutsplus, who ask money for their full tutorials.
Now you want us to basically do the same thing,
but then for free so you don't have to pay for that tutorial >_>
No deal

Chrisx,

you have to pay to be a member of that site in order to see the whole tutorial. I believe toojee may be asking if anyone knows of a similar tutorial which is wholly available to the public.

toojee

no, just the tutorial on tutsplus, i cant link it, i m a new user on this forum.
I see that tutorial "How to create a Jolly santa vector illustration" from tutsplus was posted in december here so i ask another tutorial.
I dont know if it's possible.

toojee

ok no problems, maybe this tutorial was free on others site and maybe someone know it, like santa tutorial.
19$ for just 1 tutorial is too much :D too bad they don't propose like 3$ for this.