What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Source for "Bratz Doll" tutorial...

theKeeper

Guru
Hiya folks.

My name's Mark Larmand (aka theKeeper).
I imagine there are no folks left here from way back when. So you newer folks wouldn't know me, but i'm the original creator of this forum and the Website "The Photoshop Guru's Handbook". I started this project back in 1996.

Anywho...
I was just cruising 'round and saw that all of the sample images from my Forum Tutorials are gone. Don't know what happened there but i'm not liking that fact. So i'm going to systematically redo the more popular tutorials in html format (whenever i'm able to make the time) and post the links to them for anyone that wants to try them.

If anyone has any questions/comments feel free to post them in one of my newer threads; not in the older original threads from years ago.

And so with that, here is the first tutorial i've redone: Converting a Stock Photo Into a "Bratz" Doll

Have fun on the boards.
Mark...

Please Note i don't have any hand in the site's current state or development so please do not address me with any issues you may have with it. Rather, email the new site owner about the broken links and random misplaced advertising cluttering the forum boards. Thanks.

Great Tutorial - That really is a nice

Love the board and all the help here.

Please keep up the Fantastic work

Back