What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help remove the background on 1-3 photos

planomom

I'm trying to help another mom with a brag ad that will run in a high school football program. She's got 3 great photos of her son. I think that they would look better if 1-3 of them had the background taken out...I'm totally open to any ideas that anyone might have!

I have no idea if this takes a long time or a short time to do in Photoshop so please tell me a fair price for this type of work.

I don't need the photo(s) back until tomorrow. I'm thinking that I'm going to use them on either a Blue, Black or White background (open to any suggestions) and the 'message' is going to be VERY simple!! Until I can spring for Photoshop - and commit to learning it - I'm just using Apple's Pages application to design these ads.

Thanks very much -

Attachments

• SCAN0169.JPG
    SCAN0169.JPG
    538.1 KB · Views: 2
  • _LEE0353.jpg
    _LEE0353.jpg
    1,023.7 KB · Views: 2
  • SCAN0171.JPG
    SCAN0171.JPG
    429 KB · Views: 3
SCAN0171 copy.png
I was doing the third one while Inoob posted figured I might as well put it up.

The PEN is mightier than the sword...Jedi proverb chapter 4 scene 3 act 2.

freelance section?

hi this my sample for you if you like it i will give you a psd file for 5$ each photo
_LEE0353 a.jpg

hi this my sample for you if you like it i will give you a psd file for 5$ each photo
HTML:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]6599[/ATTACH]

I just did a quick png 1 for you so that you can put it against any background
probably to late lol but it is the thought that counts may need some tidying up
SCAN0169.png

MOD EDIT.....

Sorry guys. I figured this thread wasn't appropriate in the freelance section.

CARRY ON.... great help you guys are giving here....

Cheers....

Back