What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Edit this photo ( REQUEST )

bahamafotoshoppe

Hey guys . This photo is way too noisy and loud could you guys edit this to make it look better. Lighten it even the skin tone , less noise. Please and thanks I took this picture one day and took out the background and then Stretched it a tad bit surprisingly it fit quite closely in the picture.

Last edited:
I am guessing you made an error then somewhere as the post would not have posted until the image ws uploaded.

Thats cool I like it like that it looks like a cardboard cut out I will try and clean it up a bit but dont expect miracles.

The long way is a levels adjustment layer sample a good skin colour and set the brush to lighten or darken and paint over the noise possibly use the clone tool on a low opacity to remove noise not effected by the painting over with brush. and a subtle bit of sharpening.

Quick way load up Nik software noise removal filter paint in where you want it removed then a simple colour correction. I also cartooned a duplicate layer and set it to soft light in the blending mode and reduced opacity for the final look.

Back