What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Background is GRAY....or grey....

Hoogle

Guru
go back to post 10 and check that the bottom option of my image matches your colour scheme

Hoogle

Guru
The last idea i have is go to edit preferences select the performance and turn off open gl

Have you had a graphics card update

Rhondalea

Well, that didn't make a difference either. However, you mentioned the graphics card........ I've been using a friend's computer for the last couple of months and have had some strange things happen. Yesterday, I couldn't use the keyboard. It wouldn't type. Had to do a complete restart. Now I am wondering if the problem isn't mine and is actually the computer itself. Makes me think a little differently now.........hmmmm.......

Rhondalea

thanks for all the help! I am off to see what I can find out about the graphics card and to see about getting my old computer back! Take care and I will see you in the forums!

Hoogle

Guru
Well hopefully it is nothing to serious or maybe with the sales it could be time for an upgrade.