What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tattoo design request / help :)

Aljban

Well my brother wanted to get a tattoo of the pyramid and the all seeing eye, you know the one that's on the dollar bill? But he wants the pyramid to be about 8 inches high and the width whatever he thinks is right. But he wants the pyramid to look suuper realistic. Like the bricks and stuff and moss growing on the bricks. And the eye he wants that to look good too. I'm sure youll know. But then he wants a sword to be stabbing the eye like from the top but at an angle so kind of diagonally . He wants the eye stabbing to look really crazy and even Kind of scary and the sword to look nice. And under the whole thing, he wants in old English letters "Soul Survivor" in all capital letters and make it so it's easily readable old english. It would be really helpful to have this drawn out or on photoshop if anyone could help me that would be really awesome :)):)

Paul

Former Member
Design is to small for all of that detail, this is a tattoo request NOT a draw a image for me.
Even if you unscaled the design it would still loose some of your requirements because it is a tattoo.

Aljban

Design is to small for all of that detail, this is a tattoo request NOT a draw a image for me.
Even if you unscaled the design it would still loose some of your requirements because it is a tattoo.

Alright well if you think it should be bigger thats fine :) please just give it a try to anyone else also. Even make it a drawing.

Aljban

that doesn't look bad at all. The pyramid is good and all. Maybe just a little bit more detail near the bottom of the pyramid. Like in pictures where things are growing up buildings. Kinda like that but where they're growing up the pyramid. And all that would need to be added is a sword piercing the eye. And the mean look in the eye. I don't know I was imagining it something like that. If you could help me out that'd be so great.

Josh Stemple

dude, I think u should worry less about the tattoo and more on whats goin on in your brothers head. either way, Paul is right. with tattoos the ink expands after a bit and u loose alot of detail, the more you put in the messier its gonna look later.