What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Request - $5

The_Joker

100_1327.JPG100_1329.JPG100_1326.JPG

Hello to all forum mebers! I am new here seeing I use PAINT.NET, but am still learning photoshop.
I attached three pictures to this post (hopefully correctly). These are the medieval shields of my family from France that we've been looking for years to find, but from these pictures I want to remove the grey background behind the weapon and the white tiles.
So I just want to keep the 2 shields from 1946 and 922 with the 4 words around them and a transparent background, the golden square from the tile perhaps and everything colored, so just the tiles, grey background behind the weapon and black around the golden square removed, so I just keep the family weapon.
Whoever can do this and send them back in .PNG format with just the shield and words can have $5 from me through PayPal.
Good luck and thank you so much for your time!

Ludo

The_Joker

Oh and if possible please dont resize but keep it high quality... Also, can you do it with the three pics? Seeing the golden square isnt 'complete' on the first pic you can leave that out there. Thanks a million guys, this really means alot to me and my family...

hawkeye

Guru
Regardless of the amount you offered, I appreciate your recognizing that people should be compensated for their Photoshop skills.

The_Joker

Regardless of the amount you offered, I appreciate your recognizing that people should be compensated for their Photoshop skills.
Well yea that's what I thought. I mean, most of the people that know PS have been at it for years and years. We pay decorators for their expertise, so why not PS'ers.. 99% of requests I see don't even offer anything, they just want it done quickly and act impolite if it's not exactly what they want or 100% professional. I don't really have alot of money, but I wanted to offer something, so that's why the $5 is there...

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Well yea that's what I thought. I mean, most of the people that know PS have been at it for years and years. We pay decorators for their expertise, so why not PS'ers.. 99% of requests I see don't even offer anything, they just want it done quickly and act impolite if it's not exactly what they want or 100% professional. I don't really have alot of money, but I wanted to offer something, so that's why the $5 is there...

We do have a work for fee Freelance Design Area - http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/photoshop-freelance-work-fee-service-section/ .

Please visit this thread for more information - Instructions for Posting a Freelance Job (please read this first) - and review our price list for work orders.

After reviewing your specifications, you must understand that there is a lot of work involved to achieve what you ask for.

Considering this is your family shield, I'm sure you would want the best reproduction.

But I can let your request remain in this section. Probably there would be someone among the members willing to help you out for the fee that you offer.

chrisix

Guru
you want the orange stuff cut out right?
15ttm9.png

so far:

2qibtir.png

Last edited:

TravisHD

Phew... now that took a while lol (about an hour). I only have the time right now to complete the first one and I may do the 2nd one but it might be a few days. Hope this is what you were looking for.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2j5e68n.png

It looks much better on a dark background since the original was a dark background.

261g56x.jpg

My email is: trvshowell@gmail.com but honestly I don't mind if you pay me or not bro. Just happy to help!

Paul

Former Member
Chris this type of reply is frowned upon really, even thought the OP as asked for the work to be done at such a low rate, i feel that some members will be able to do as requested without the sarcasm thank you.

The_Joker

You, sir are amazing! this is exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much for your time and effort, I owe you!