Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How Can I Convert 3:4 Photos to 2:3 Photos?

Greetings,

I have several thousand photos that were taken with a digital camera set to take photos with a 3:4 ratio. When I try to print them, they get cut off. I've found that if I resize, copy, then paste to a 4x6 blank photoshop file, and save it as a jpeg, they print just fine (with some extra white space on the ends). This process takes 45-60 seconds per picture. I would dearly love to find a way to change ALL my photos (or at least all the landscape ones, then all the portrait ones) in somewhat less time. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thank you,

Cantripmancer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: How Can I Convert 3:4 Photos to 2:3 Photos?

Why not record an action and do the Batch process ?

3. Likes colleague, MikeMc liked this post