What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Request] I've been stuck on this all day... could use some help?

hey everyone.. our golf club won last weekend and one of our members wasnt able to make it for the photo... i only had a shot of her from the waist up, so I've managed to make create her some legs (lol) and add her into the photo but her face and hand just don't fit in with the rest of the photo? can anyone help out? :p im not the best at Photoshop bahahaha xD anyway, its the lady on the very left by the way...final pic.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi TWS and welcome to PSG.

Let me first say this, "Patience grasshopper, patience"

As our membership is comprised of individuals from around the world who live in indifferent time zones, you can't expect an immediate answer in an hour. As for your second post and at the risk of stating the obvious, if you don't think it's too hard, I doubt you would have made the request in the first place. The inclusion of.....really?....could sound a bit condescending.

I suggest that you post the image of the subject your trying to add to the original image as well as the original image itself. In the mean time, based on the brightness of the coats, it looks to me like you need to adjust the lighting of the subject. You can do this by adding a Curves adjustment layer and adding more light to the subject. Any color differences can also be adjusted with Curves as well.