What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help: mesh/3D stuff

emilymunday79

Hello, I'm new here :)

I print and produce full wrap phone cases, full wrap meaning the print goes round the sides of the case not just the back. I use a 3D heat press to get the results. Anywaaaaay, as you can imagine we have a lot of designs, which would mean printing EVERY design in every case model (currently 4) and photographing it for the website. So thats a lot of photos and a lot of cases printed just for this.

What i desperately need is a template in Photoshop (or illustrator) which is a mesh(?) 3D model of the case that i can then import the designs onto which would automatically show a mockup of he design 3D in the shape of the case. More or less recreating a picture of a printed case - but an easy way for each design. I've added a pic of the sort of cases i mean. I have no idea if this is possible or if i'm just dreaming. I've used photoshop and illustrator for a few years but never needed to use 3D or meshes before so no idea where to start.

Any help really appreciated
Cheers
Emily

leopard.JPG

Back