What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tattoo design opinion

fotograffiti

Power User
I lost my dog on Tuesday and next week I will get a remembrance tattoo.
It will be on my foot.
As I wanted a tattoo in henna colour, I made the design in that colour.
However, I read about the meaning of the different colours of lotuses and as blue stands for wisdom, I tried a design in colour.
Now that turned out ugly so I came up with yet another one.
Would like your opinion, which looks nicest? The tattoo artist likes the one with the blue.

ontwerp01.jpg

ontwerpkleur.jpg

Firstly it's your tattoo NOT the tattooists, ok for them to make suggestions but final colours are down to you, this won't be to scale will it probably a little smaller maybe?
Is it on the bridge of your foot or across the side arch from ankle across to toes so to speak, slightly smaller will have some detail loss, nice idea though sorry about your pooch too.

Listen to the artist....Some colors do not take well, and others will change over time. Blue is one of those colors. As Paul stated...it's your tattoo

how beautiful Chris, thank you so much, I will mail this to my friend, she will like that!
I will walk barefoot all summer :mrgreen:

Well done on getting the tattoo, you chose the right one as the blue looks good.

Back