What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cs2 animation

I got a suggestion.... isolate her biceps ( ooooohhh, I love that face ) .... on a new layer and merge with hubbies name.... make copies of it.

Using the transform tool on each, make the bicep bounce ( in the same way you made Brad bounce) make the bounce wavy like it would on a real bicep.... I calculate it at about 5 frames ( 5layers ) to do a good bounce.....

I can try to do it to show you.... but I want to see how'll you do it first....... "Your first PSG homework" .... You game?

Ok i had a go, the bloody thing made my eyes hurt lol, not perfect but i had a go.

Just realised i left a layer behind

Ya.... that's what I mean.... lol...

now hold out returning the gunhand for a few frames more .... and gradually make the bounce slower till it ends ... maybe 3 or four frames additional... have to add a few milliseconds to the timing to get it right..

Something like thisANGIEBRAD34.gif

I'll give mine a go tonite....

Back