What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sick Car Background

qmyxpa0c1l34

This is my attempt at a cool car background. For this one i used one of my favorite cars, a Mercedes sedan. You can use any car that you want for this. The tutorial is available at my blog. Link is in my signature. Please comment, thanks :)

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-12-24 at 3.32.58 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-12-24 at 3.32.58 PM.png
    306.4 KB · Views: 102

Boomawoom

The reflection's a bit off. For the car it goes away from the screen and for the text it goes towards it.

Paul

Former Member
Yeah the reflection vanishes at the front?

JnthnMtthws

Great, just a little bit on the car reflection - it doesn't meet the car on the back wheel, to me looks like the back end is off the floor? If you get what I mean?

Well done though, keep it up :)

sassyprint

It's a good way to practice although as many have mentioned, the reflections are a bit off. Good try though.

sneaka

Very nice. It's way more than what I could come up with. The back end does look like its floating a bit like a previous poster had stated.