What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phantom Logo

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
Phantom Logo rev 1.jpg

I'm hoping to get custom Astro tags with this printed on, it took a fair while, but hey ho, it's just a mockup for now.

whaddya think?

In other news, there's a new addition to the computer family coming soon, absolute beast of a machine just need to get the parts and build it up :p

iDad

Guru

Last edited:

Inkz

Guru
Nice...

I think the curves need some attention, but as you said, it's a mock up.

Good work.

Forti9x9

Is this logo from something or is it your own design, and if it is, can I have your permission to us it as a logo for a paintball team.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
it's my own logo, i'm not sure if i've got the original file but sure! you can use it :)

ibclare

Queen Bee
Is this logo from something or is it your own design, and if it is, can I have your permission to us it as a logo for a paintball team.

Good idea; just be sure you include a credit to Zee. Maybe you can redo the image with a credit Zeealex .. .

Very generous of you Z, and you should be proud of your logo. We all liked it when you first posted.

iDesign

Great work Zee, I especially like what you done with the logo on the second design, the effect goes well.