Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wink A Simple Hello From A Kiwi

Kia Ora everyone :L

My name's Schyler. I'm currently a student at MDS (Media Design School) in Auckland, New Zealand, going hard for my Bachelor of Creative Technologies to become a concept artist. That's right - for videogames. I've always been a go-hard gamer (mostly console)and artist, and I'm committed to my career path. Over the years, I've familiarised myself with the ups and downs and ins and outs of Photoshop, as well as other design software. While I get my degree in CT, I'm also enrolled online for my Japanese language major. I hope, in my future, I can work myself up to become a well-known concept artist for popular gaming companies like Square Enix, Konami, or Bandai (I'll be focusing on the Japanese industry, mostly).

I'm here to learn, as well as try my best to teach. (: While I'll always stay true to my graphics tablet (Intuos), I'm willing and able to try new things, especially given new experience that will push me forward toward my dream career. Maybe I can meet some Kiwis here, too!

Oh, and I wouldn't mind meeting someone who's trying to learn or fluent in the Japanese language. Haha. じゃ、また、mates!

2. Likes Jessicayla liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: A Simple Hello From A Kiwi

Welcome welcome

You must be very busy I gues :p

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: A Simple Hello From A Kiwi

Welcome to PSG, Schyler! It's wonderful that you have a goal and are working hard to achieve it.
    Good luck in your gaming endeavors - we'd love to see some of your work in the Show-Board section!