What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Everyone

.Syke

I used to dabble a little bit in graphic design for fun many years ago, and recently decided i want to get back into that sort of thing. The website i used to frequent has since shut down so i thought this place seemed like a nice forum to start back into things. Here are a few pieces of work i didnt about in 2009-2011ish.

samus_squared_by_decsyke-d32jhig.png
klaws_colorful_by_decsyke-d32jhle.png
simple_koi_by_decsyke-d32jhhp.png
girly_3_by_decsyke-d32jhgc.png
deadmau5_by_decsyke-d324abv.png
sayFLASH_by_DECsyke.png
Anyway, hoping to get back into the game and make some awesome art with some creative minds!!

-.Syke

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Skye and welcome to the forum.

As much as I can appreciate your efforts in your examples, I would like to know if you actually drew the characters in these images?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
In reference to the question above. If you drew the characters in the images you posted then I can say fantastic job! If you did not draw them, then I have no means to evaluate your work as I can not distinguish it from the original artists. Perhaps if you provided before and after shots so we can see what additions are yours. I would also like to see you post some original works done solely by you.