What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

money problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNoob

ok... heres the deal, Im in need of "internet money" but i just have real money... Im not 18 so i cant get a mastercard etc. I dont have any close friends so i cant ask them to trade some internet money for some real money.

Help!!!

Why not use Paypal? Have you no bank account?
It does say it doesn't want under 18's using them, but there is no way of checking.
My 2 younger sisters used it way before either of them were 18.

RedneckR0nin

ok... heres the deal, Im in need of "internet money" but i just have real money... Im not 18 so i cant get a mastercard etc. I dont have any close friends so i cant ask them to trade some internet money for some real money.

Help!!!

Don't need to be 18 to purchase and use a pre paid mastercard.

If the internet site sells it's products only to the people who have the credentials of an over 18, may I suggest you are not old enough to own it, and you will have to do what all of us older people had to do at one stage in our lives- wait until we were 18.

Burned Ice

Power User
you could use prepaid cards like those old wallie cards (but they do not exist, there are others!)

Status
Not open for further replies.