What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1000th post | unofficial milestone

Inkz

Guru
Well I just thought I would mention that I just reach my 1000th post here at PSG...

Hopefully not too many were spam posts lol, but it's nice to reach a posting milestone.

Thanks to all staff and members.

Roll on the next 1000 lol.

Inkz

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Congrats on your first thousand, INKZ...... DASAWHOLOTTATALK.... lol

Looking forward to next thousand and more. Don't worry, gigs of free memory space in servers (I hope).

You're only a few hundred off my post count, and I've been here since 2009. Words are eluding me because of a raging hangover, so just imagine I made a witty quip about quality over quantity.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Wahoooooo-eeeeeeyyyyy

You're catching up to the rest of us. What a dubious honor. And just think, Paul had his way before he was a moderator! I'll be nice and just say, loquacious.

You sliver-tongues devils!

(Inkz, are you sure you didn't post this just to get a jab in at chrisix? Look longingly little one) :slap:

Inkz

Guru
Wahoooooo-eeeeeeyyyyy

You're catching up to the rest of us. What a dubious honor. And just think, Paul had his way before he was a moderator! I'll be nice and just say, loquacious.

You sliver-tongues devils!

(Inkz, are you sure you didn't post this just to get a jab in at chrisix? Look longingly little one) :slap:

Haha..

I wouldn't do that Aunty mwhahaha

Inkz

Guru
Please keep the content of this post to patting me on the head or a tickle under the chin lol...

Don't steal my thunder. :thumbsup:

inkpad.t

Guru
congrats inkz, looking forward to the next 1000,

dv8... s--- , that mouse bouncing around at the bottom of your post nearly had me there... you know where i live... was jumping up and down on the desk like a chimp wondering what i was doing wrong with me mouse... then saw a real one and whent from chimp to elephant.... desk broke now... computor in bits... just like me.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Grrrrrrrr..... I ask him and I beg him to remove the bugger but he has a warped sense of humor. My peripheral vision makes me think someone has infiltrated my firewall. Then I realize it's just that sneaky LiZad! (his alter ego in case you didn't know, so he can always pass off the blame on some 6 inch cunning reptile ... bass poop, speaking of cunning, or is it conning?)

Hey Inkz, if we keep you chatting like this, you'll reach 2,000 in no time. Take a hint from chrisix, ROFLMAO! That little sop! +1, my ash.

Aunty Clare would like to take his silly adolescent butt over her knee . . . welll, no reason to get violent here. We are a family-oriented forum or I would have used that gorgeous nude for my cupid!

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Congrats Inkz..you been a busy boy to do a 1000 since August..do you have a real job?

chrisix

Guru
since my original post here got deleted:
congratulations

hmm, and clare, I think a picture of me getting spanked over your lap would be great for the valentine challenge

oow yeah, back to 1000, ofcourse I want to say, it's over 9000!
but I guess I'll keep that one for a few years down the road.

Inkz

Guru
since my original post here got deleted:
congratulations

hmm, and clare, I think a picture of me getting spanked over your lap would be great for the valentine challenge

oow yeah, back to 1000, ofcourse I want to say, it's over 9000!
but I guess I'll keep that one for a few years down the road.

Why wait till then...

Promoted with a high post count lolol

27ce2e294908e6bda4988a756a2f8b8f_zps49ab1072.png

ibclare

Queen Bee
LOL, that'll be the day!

dv8! I'm surprised at you. And here I gave you a medal for your 10th Anniversary. last year. Look at the example you are setting for the younguns. Tsk, tsk.