What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some fun

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
That's hilarious!

I know we often have to offer a change of address notice if we move from one residence to another, but are they required to send a notice if they change the address of a residence? :rofl:

Poor lost bird!

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator

fotograffiti

Power User
o dear, I should have mentioned I hate birds....can't stand seeing them, phobia, just fainted, see you guys when bird goes away...

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I hope foto-G is kidding! Types well while unconscious.

fotograffiti

Power User
It is absolutely true.
One day I got home, I went to the bedroom to close the window and I heard a noise. Thinking it was old paint cracking, I looked up and I saw a bird. I screamed, ran to the bathroom, locked the door and fainted.
Later, when I was divorced, I had this cat that used to catch birds. I was often scared to enter my house.
It got better though living in the countryside, I even like the birds around the house, but please not inside.
Oh and I do visit the new place in our zoo where birds of all kinds fly free. The need to photograph is higher than my fear :mrgreen: