What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Still Alive LOL!

Remote-Medic

Beast RARRR!
Just popping in to say that I am still alive to those that remember me

Been a totally mad year or so and not been photoshopping as much as I would have liked but will be back shortly.

Hope everyone is well and look forward to catching up again soon

Best Wishes

Chris - Beast

Hey Chris! Glad to your still around! Hope things are going well for you and family! Have really missed you mate! Come hang out if you get the time.

Welcome back, RM.....

Thank DV :

Hey Chris! Glad to your still around! Hope things are going well for you and family! Have really missed you mate! Come hang out if you get the time.

Bless you, back now my friend :)

Hi Medic! Good to hear from you. I really hope you have time to participate again. You're an asset to the site!

Thanks Clareby x :) Yes hope to get on more again. Missed this place and you guys :)

Yep Chris, I kept the nickname Clareby alive! I may have been the only one to call her that though!

Yes, you have Sam I am. And by pain of death Queen Bee decrees: "anyone else to use this moniker will incur my wrath." No, scratch that. "Will incur my laugh."

Back