What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leave your light on at night

I would have preferred the ending to be a silhouette with just real fingers in the lamp light on the switch ha ha.

It's what most people do when alone that gives it it's realism, i also liked the way he made the ending a scary figure rather than just a normal man, as that would give the impression of an house break in, but yeah spooky lol.
He won an award for it i think.

Ah, you guys are wimps...... :mrgreen:

If the hall light turns off and I hear footsteps and I know there should be no one else in my house..........I'm not covering my head......somethings gonna get shot! :rofl:

Great short Paul, thanks for sharing.

If the hall light turns off and I hear footsteps and I know there should be no one else in my house..........I'm not covering my head......somethings gonna get shot! :rofl:

Great short Paul, thanks for sharing.

And it turn out to be your girlfriend in the shower? Good old Oscar Pistorius.

And it turn out to be your girlfriend in the shower?

Good point, as for myself, I would never shoot at an unknown target, one I could not see and identify as a direct threat to my life.

I think it perfectly reasonable that most home invaders and would be murderers always go to the Bathroom, shut the toilet door for a little privacy, before getting on with the nefarious business at hand.

I don't know why he just didn't ask before he shot ? how come he didn't hear the shower running or the water running ? surely you would ask before hand or at least shout a warning.... I don't think I would be that nervous with a gun in my hand.

I've not been following the case by the way so maybe i would be wrong.

It was obviously the only excuse he could think of between killing her, and the police getting there. He'll probably do an OJ and get off with it though, then in a few years, write a book saying how he would have done it.

Back