What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your snow pix (if you are in the N. hemisphere ;-) )

iDad

Guru
LMAO... You promised, not to show that...... So humiliated:banghead::banghead::rofl:

iDad

Guru
Ralph, cut one of those lemons in half, then suck on it!:mrgreen::rofl: get a little pucker power going!

iDad

Guru
Lmao.... I just couldn't pull my own car in garage, the damn ice made the car slide, almost hit the house..... Not a good storm this time around, does lemon juice melt ice? I'll take that other half if it does :rofl:

hawkeye

Guru
When I lived back east one time when it snowed, I came home and parked the car at the top of the driveway, came out later and it was at the bottom of the driveway.

iDad

Guru
Lol that's pretty crazy, are you sure you want hallucinating or anything:rofl:

Tom Mann

Guru
Wow! In 31 posts in a thread about snow, only 3 pix of snow - one mine, and one doctored. :-(

When I started this thread, I knew that folks in warmer climes wouldn't be able to resist "rubbing it in", but I never thought the number of serious photography replies would be quite this low. Well, at least we're all having fun chatting back and forth about it.

T

Paul

Former Member
All photos submitted look real to me except clares and mikes Tom?

Hoogle

Guru
my camera would blow away we only have rain and gale force winds and not nice standing out in it if you dont have to

ibclare

Queen Bee
I really like that pic Paul. The color is very appealing. The atmosphere is quiet and it feels cold, but the houses give a sense of warmth, as does the brown railing. Veddy nice.

And Paul, you know my picture of iDad is real - honest! Though possibly I shopped in the Nemo. And waht's wrong with Mike's? :rofl:

@ Hoogle: You're afraid of a little wind and rain? Those would be some great action shots as you go blowing over the landscape. HA!

@ Tom: love the colors in yours. Abstract, surreal. And cool, lol.

@fotograffiti: if you hadn't told me, I would have thought it was a self-portrait. My eyes must be going bad . . . Nice one. I love dogs.

Last edited:

MikeMc

McGuru
I know whats wrong with Mikeys picture.....I'm here and your NOT, not sunny, not warm, not on the beach, NO cold Corona ready, No sweet clad ladies strolling the white sandy beachs

BUT I AM BY CHOICE!!!!

AND LEFT THE COLD northern vortexes and now enjoy gentle breezes from the Florida Keys

Yeah........All my friends told me that I made a stupid move......BUT yet they call and come all winter long.

ibclare

Queen Bee
You have a good eye chris. I love the geometrics of the first one. Well, both actually. It's just that the composition raises the first one out of the potential banal. Blah, blah, blah.

Paul

Former Member
I really like that pic Paul. The color is very appealing. The atmosphere is quiet and it feels cold, but the houses give a sense of warmth, as does the brown railing. Veddy nice.

And Paul, you know my picture of iDad is real - honest! Though possibly I shopped in the Nemo. And waht's wrong with Mike's? :rofl:

@ Hoogle: You're afraid of a little wind and rain? Those would be some great action shots as you go blowing over the landscape. HA!

@ Tom: love the colors in yours. Abstract, surreal. And cool, lol.

@fotograffiti: if you hadn't told me, I would have thought it was a self-portrait. My eyes must be going bad . . . Nice one. I love dogs.

Always knew you two was a couple, couple of what is the real question though:rofl: