What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A few wallpaper shots from my recent trip.

chitkaran

Guru
Sharing a few shots worthy of being a wallpaper (I think so) ...Location: Naleti Village (Himachal Pradesh, INDIA)Camera Used: Canon 60DMonth: February 2014Wallpaper_1.jpgWallpaper_2.jpgWallpaper_3.jpgWallpaper_4.jpgWallpaper_5.jpgWallpaper_6.jpgWallpaper_7.jpgComments/Suggessions/Critics ... All Welcome..

Last edited:
Hey Chit,

These are great! My favorite one is the fourth one down from the top.

The last one would have been great had it not been for the power poles and lines!

Keep it up!

Nice work chitkaran. I agree with chris completely. They will make good wallpapers. I especially like the dark blue atmosphere and the yellow flower with blurred BG. But my favorite is the barbwire!

Thanks a lot people... It was very hard to take these shots since it was overcast and it was raining almost all day long.
But I am glad you guys liked them.

@IamSam: Thanks mate. yeah, even i was disappointed with the pole and wire lines. But it was hard to see at 3:30 am when I took this shot. It was after I saw it on the computer that there was a pole in the image. Lolz...

@Chris: Thank a lot. I have been into photography just about 2 yrs and it learning with every trip I make.

@Clare: The barb wire one is already on my laptop as a wallpaper. It's clean and no photoshopping required kinda image. I am glad you liked these

Last edited:

Back