What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know.... I'm at a disadvantage here.... my avatar can be a beautiful source cannon ball image...

Yup.... TerryC's avatar is under DESTRUCTION..........

butcher_chopping_at_TerryC.gif

Dang... should have made it bigger..... rolfmao

I didn't see that..... OMG..... the lizad is enjoying it.....rolfmao....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I cann't stop laughing :rofl: :rofl:

This has to be the funniest thread out here :rofl:
Dick is going to need that oxygen tank refilledl when he reads it :rofl:

I'm finishing my work project now..... but in a few hours.....

iDad....... I'm dragging you in whether you like it or not..........MMMWAHAHAHAHA.......... :devilish:

JGN..... where are you my pretty... hihihihi......

Last edited:
On itouch no can do yet...... But I'll getcha:rofl:

you better hide!.........

Woke up 8 hours ago - went to work - came home - logged in and found.... now even THE REF have been dragged in in this mayhem ... and they say I started it.. !!

Visiting this thread is at your own risk. Your avatar is at stake. At the moment I count 168 views. Amazing how many people don't dare any commenting... :devilish:

Pacemaker charged, oxygen tank refilled - and I'm going for a round of golf with my "nurse"... :p

nurse.jpg

I'm gonna let her win this time. Proctologist say it's not good to have Iron 7's showed up my ... ehummm... club head first ... again...

Laters guys ! ... and no point in asking you to behave I guess ... :rofl:

Last edited:
your next dickie.........LOL
iDad-BeAfraidBeVery-Afraid.gif

I tried to tell you those suckers bite man.......you should have listened.......:rofl:

okay play time over gtg .I'll beback!

toldyathybite.jpg

ROLFMAO.... Applause to the man...... :rofl:

I think I better pull down my picture ( too late for that ) ...... I told you I'm at a disadvantage here.....

OH YOU WAIT.......

Wait a minute.... where's the others..... buuuuuk.... buk buk buk......

>IT'S A HOLE IN ONE ........

WAAHHH... HAHHH... HAAAA... *choke... *ghasp ... :rofl::rofl:
That got half the club debating wether it's a natural obstical or if it's a drop-new-ball issue !!!
Main concern: Is it an endangered specie ? Can I kill it ?? :hitit::naughty:

Think someone mentioned war in a previous post here.

3avat.jpg

OK - MISSILES AWAY !!!!!

YESSSS!!! THREE IN ONE SWIFT BLOW !!

(Sorry 'bout link. It's a quick-n'-dirty AE anim. Couldn't come up with anything else...)

It's official JGN fired the first Live Ammo......... All Resources ZERO IN ON JgraphNet .............THE OFFICIAL WALKING DEADMAN OF PSG, AIM FOR THE OXYGEN TANK....I HEAR WHEN IT BLOWS IT CREATES ALL SORTS OF PRETTY GRAPHICS...

Are those the "official rules" ? All firepower on JGN... ? :shocked:

/ Grabbing nurse ... relocate .... relocate ... relocate .... heck no... more like a skidaddle !!! / :cool2:

INCOMING !!!

Last edited:
:rofl: Bwahahahaha..... That's what I'm talking about..... I like that.... :rofl: .

Let's see... I have to install my 3d programs .... I need serious firepower... :rofl:

Uno momento por fabor........ :devilish:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back