What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge 18 - Down the road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul

Former Member
Firstly a big thanks to PSEfrank for the last challenge and thanks to all who had a go, and finally voted.
These challenges are meant as a bit of fun and to see just how far we are all going on the road with Photoshop, no matter your skill level taking part is the challenge.

FUN IS THE CODE WORD HERE.

This months challenge will be a favourite been down this road before no pun intended.

You have to use the same image as i have supplied BUT you then get to be creative be it a drop chop a colour change scenery change even incorporate the image into another totally different image but the supplied image as to be the main image factor.

Enjoy this challenge all are welcome new and old members alike:thumbsup:

ford_ranger_diesel_34059.jpg

SAME RULES APPLY AS PREVIOUS CHALLENGES.
This on ends on the 20/1/14

Good luck and enjoy.

Paul

Former Member
this cannot be voted on just here to bump it up.

monbug.jpg

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
not sure if this counts, but it's made entirely from the image you posted, except for it's breath and the BG.

it would have looked a load better if the Image was High Res, and if I spent a little longer on it, but I'm not complaining.

say hello to the raging bull.
raging bull.jpg

Paul

Former Member
Just bumping as not many giving it a go:banghead:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
BlueInGreen said:
Completely aerodynamically unstable.. but who cares! Right?
Proper Helicopters are aerodynamically unstable! So this image is not a stretch!

It's said that Helicopters are loosely assembled moving parts that beat the air into submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.