What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge 21 : imaginary world

I don't think it's the "solution" to give everybody more time for their entries. I just hope this challenge doesn't get lost in the maze of this forum. But maybe it's just me?!?

Clare thought it was a good idea.
I'm missing Paul on this one and others too.

The one i did at the start was to get others going, i just have trouble with this one sorry - clares doing some blinding maps and chris as pulled another bunny out of the computer.

graffiti, I really think you should make a submission and join the fun. Why not? 3 contestants barely a contest! Your other images don't count as you need to start from scratch to be a contestant. Join the fun.

I took inspiration from Paul and fotograffiti:

Learning.jpg

Last edited:
Now Mike that is a perfect beginning, you brainiac. Just widen the crevices and mark them as roadways or rivers. Set some landmarks, name some towns, mountains, a big old desert on the bottom,a forest or two, some ships off the shores (wherever those might be), etc. Anyway, it seems to me you have something to brainstorm. So just put your brain matter to use and figure out a way to stun us.

Use your imagination -- in the cerebellum to the right side. Though I have read this may be a myth after all. I thought it explained my headaches!

Now Mike that is a perfect beginning, you brainiac. Just widen the crevices and mark them as roadways or rivers. Set some landmarks, name some towns, mountains, a big old desert on the bottom,a forest or two, some ships off the shores (wherever those might be), etc. Anyway, it seems to me you have something to brainstorm. So just put your brain matter to use and figure out a way to stun us.

Use your imagination -- in the cerebellum to the right side. Though I have read this may be a myth after all. I thought it explained my headaches!

I just don't feel this.....yet That thought was weeks in the making, 10 minutes in PS :banghead:

Here is my imaginary world - I love all those fantastic lands with the planets on the sky - but, for Gods sake, why must those planets be spheric each time? :)
P.S.: I dont like Pablo Picasso, by the way.

pykkaso.png

Back