What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fill shape with text of random sizes

adcreo

Banned
Anyone know of a plugin that allows you to fill a shape with defined words of random sizes and styles?

Anyone know of a plugin that allows you to fill a shape with defined words of random sizes and styles?

What type of shape are you trying to fill with words?

Also, if you have Photoshop, have you tried typing the word out. Then click on a new different layer (to set the text). Then clicked back on the text layer, and with the text layer highlighted, done a free transform (keyboard shortcut ctrl/cmd+T)? If you haven't, you might want to try it.

Once you are in free transform mode you can right click on the selected text and it gives you all kinds of options to play with. You can make it smaller, bigger, you can play with the perspective. All sorts of things. This way you can place the text within you shape where you want and you aren't at the mercy of the placement of a filter or plugin.

I just thought of this. But I THINK if you got your hands on Adobe InDesign you might be able to do something like that heart without too much trouble. But I'm not entirely sure. We just started learning InDesign in my Intro to Graphic Design class.

Back