What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to get such a Pixel-Wall?

vapor_s04

Hey dudes,

i am looking for an effect, that is looking similiar to this wallpaper?

I dont know if it will be better with a pattern or, maybe there is also a brush, that could give me the result I am looking for.

Thanks for the help!

hintergrund-mit-pixel-5703600.jpg

It looks to me as though somebody was very bored if those are separate layers randomly placed, outside of the ones placed side by side

I am not familiar with program/action that will do that

It (photoshop)can do that and most likely was done in Photoshop but to do it with just a few clicks I'm not familiar with that process

Square brush and set spacing and color jitter. (Only used color jitter so I could use the magic wand for selecting later.) Selected some for the bottom section and copied to a new layer. Selected and deleted others. Selected and colored as needed. Blah-blah-blah

Attachments

• ScreenShot002.jpg
    ScreenShot002.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 4
Square brush and set spacing and color jitter. (Only used color jitter so I could use the magic wand for selecting later.) Selected some for the bottom section and copied to a new layer. Selected and deleted others. Selected and colored as needed. Blah-blah-blah

yeah, that's what I said:mrgreen:

Back