What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A fun job, editing a GIF

kevcampbell

hi all, i am not sure if this is the place to ask as i am not sure if you can edit gif images in photoshop or not?

but here is the image https://plus.google.com/114305262715876399861/posts/Wd2E6PemR9C

and what i wondered is if anyone could put a facebook logo on the mans head and a g+ logo on the train incoming

you could also crop the bottom of the photo for gifbin.com to be removed and add the link to this website, or maybe a username?

that or just keep as is and i will still credit you where i post it, i just thought this would be real funny if someone could do this:cheesygrin:

first of all yes you can edit gif image in photoshop....
secondly this is an aftereffect work rather than photoshop....
i will post the file soon....

it seems that i have to post minimum 4 post to upload a link....
sorry i am new here so i will have to waste some of ur space

almost-hit-by-train_upload.gif

here is the file
if the gif didnt appear here is the link
Download almost-hit-by-train_upload.gif for free on uploading.com

sorry for the watermark

very cool, not sure if you can edit it if not but if you can, can you replace the facebook logo with the F facebook logo and replace his face with the F logo?

and could you reduce size of font for watermark? i am glad you did watermark it, but it covers like the whole image haha

Back