What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new job for anyone with bit of time .

Good question dear Watson!

HillyBill,

Nice job but I wish you would read the rules for this section.

Requirements:
PSG members must have been members of the Photoshop Gurus forum for 30 days or longer, and have a minimum of 30 posts in order to respond to buyers request in this section. Buyers want to know that you are reputable and that they can trust you, and posting a link to your work and claiming to be the leading design firm in your country as your first post will get you banned. NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE
http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...-section/26999-rules-freelancers-section.html

The work in this section is "FOR A FEE".
You negotiate a price, post watermarked samples, and negotiate a payment method.

oooh is there a fee for this 1 I know it is in a freelance section but cant see a fee offered

HillyBill, it's OK, people don't often read the rules, it happens.

Hoogle, the Freelance section has always been a place where someone can request "professional services" for a fee.
If the client hasn't posted any terms or a price it's up to you to ask, or to give your own terms and a price you will do the work for.

If you post a finished image here you're cheating yourself and everyone else here that has the skills to do the professional work required.

what price do you recomend for the work ..... i dont want to sound greedy by making an offer to low ..... i was looking at mabye 20 dollars for work on it ... id want the resulotion to be the same as the origanal... and in the style of the link above on the top of the post . and as stated to take the guy out in the back........ i didnt want to sound ungreatfull for all the work done for me because i do .... cheers to all work in the past . greatly accepted ..

Ok so to sum this up you want someone to remove the guy in the background and apply a slight oil painting effect to it for $20

Back