What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Easy color switch for two photos, PLZ HELP ;)

yoga_girl

Hi, if anyone can please help me with this it would be greatly appreciated because this is the first lecture I'm giving and I want all my slides to co-ordinate with each other. Please help and thank you!!!!!!!

icon_smile.gif

I would like the "Fighting" Oval logo as the following:

- the background to be black
- the blue oval to be white
- the blue letters to be white
- the website underneath to be red

The "F" Logo:

- the background to be black
- the blue "F" to be white
- Keep the red part of the "F" red
td.attachrow { font: 11px Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); border-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); }td.attachheader { font: 11px Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); border-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(239, 239, 239); }table.attachtable { font: 12px Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); border-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); border-collapse: collapse; }

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 32
Please us this Oval one instead of the one previously posted. Thanks!

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 30
Hey thanks Hoohleman! I was wondering if you can make the F sidings more straight like the previous one so it looks a bit more professional? sorry to be picky! and if you can work on the oval one too, that would be great!!!!! thanks a bunch!!! :)

Last edited:
looks like stric9 has beat me to it your right though I should have paid more attention a job rushed is never a job well done and it was the last job of the night lol.

omg thank you so much Stric9 that is great, but can you please remove the stric9 ad across both pictures. If you want credit for it I can just put by "Stric9" on the bottom. If you can get it done before tonight or tomorrow morning that would be perfect, so I can finalize my slides for Monday's lecture.

Just one more thing, if you can "i" in fight"i"ng more like the original picture where the dot on the "i" is like the other "i" that would be great. (lmao i apologize if that was so confusing) and also if you can make both pictures 50% larger without having the lines look all fuzzy and still straight that would be great. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Last edited:
And Hoogleman, like Belial said, you still can post your efforts here, i would definitely still like to see your work! i can appreciate effort regardless!!!!! :)

OK not much difference but I have done a version for you anyway

Attachments

• 11112345wm.jpg
    11112345wm.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
slightly tidied up edges

Attachments

• 12345wm.jpg
    12345wm.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 11112345wm.jpg
    11112345wm.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Not into all this type of shop, care to explain how one would go about doing it for themselves?

I just draw with the pen tool usually. Trace it out. You can use color range and create a path from selection, but then you have to tweak it some.

Back