What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help on Cropping a Pic! Request

TisdaleFire

1. Your assignment is to design our album cover. Using the drawing, neatly crop out the 3 models of the people as well as the 'explicit content' symbol.
2. Paste the 3 cropped models and the 'explicit content' symbol onto the photo of the gas station.
3. Make sure the models are standing in a position in which you can clearly see all of them, but they look like they're standing on the ground. The 'explicit content' symbol must be placed near the bottom right hand corner of the image. Resizing may be required for this step.
4. At the top, in the same relative location as the drawing had it, type in the same thing that was written on the drawing. This should read “ImmaG123 Proudly Presents... DOOMSDAY.” The color of the lettering should be the same as on the drawing as well.
5. At this point, the album cover is finished. Thank you for you help.

somebody please help us out.

The Drawing:
Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

The Photograph:

http://i51.tinypic.com/34ywr45.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

fenix

Guru
Thank you for clearing that one out! Now I feel happy again.

TisdaleFire

i'll post the links to the pictures needed. just follow the directions at the top. here are the pictures. thanks.

TisdaleFire

whoa whoa hold up guys, i apologize for just giving you an assignment like that. i didn't mean to offend anyone really. see i'm in a rap group and we need help editing these pictures to use as our album cover. we tried different people we know but nobody was willing to really help. so we came here thinking you could help us out. i meant no disrespect guys, really. i respect what you all do here, i was just hoping you could help us out with this. if you have any questions i'm right here to talk it out with you.