What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Request] Criminal-Logo 2500x2500 Pxl (hopefully not too difficult)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben

Hello Community!

So there's this picture of Lorenor Zorro from OnePiece: qdaqN.png
I really like this awesome logo (It's a fictional brand in the OnePiece universe called "Criminal") and it would be pretty cool if you could make this logo with the exact colors and the greyish circle around it with PS!
The reason, I'm requesting this is because I want to print it on my t-shirt, so the final logo has to be 2500 x 2500 pixels up to 3000 x 3000 pixels to get a nice resolution.

I hope this is not too hard to make.
I would do it on my own but I can't afford PS plus I'm a total noob in editing pictures and stuff :|

Jmark

I happen to be a fan of the show also so I know what logo you are referring to :)
Here it is!
crimin2.jpg

Hoogle

Guru
MMM I am sure i approved your original image a couple of hours ago I apologise for the delay

Jmark

Here is a revision of the logo with some minor fixes and I also changed the colors to the exact same as in the Tshirt that Zorro uses
criminlogo.jpg

Jmark

Here is another revision with more pointed edges as seen in the Zorro Tshirt, now the logo looks exactly like that one
criminallogo.jpg

ibclare

Queen Bee
Freelancers you should know by now that budget, payment terms, and deadline ought to be discussed before you exhibit any of your designs, watermarked or otherwise. Not that this guarantees anything, but it is a first step towards good business relations and good business sense.

But . . . your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.