What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

combine two pictures for me $40

Status
Not open for further replies.

unleashed

im having this as an tattoo so i dont need it in colors..

what i want is the hellokitty with the metal mulisha helmet instead of the flower.. and a half of the hellokitty head to fade over to a scull

Hello_Kitty_Pink_2981.jpgmetal-mulisha.gif

D2AP

Well, I was gonna do this, but the issue is that the MM picture is face away and the hello kitty picture is facing toward us. So putting them together like what you're asking would not look right. Are there maybe other pictures you'd like or what?

Inkz

Guru
Here's a quick go at this...

I tried the fading the face into the skull but it didn't look very good.

Attachments

• SKULLKITTY.png
    SKULLKITTY.png
    106.6 KB · Views: 68

unleashed

what sprucemagoo designed is more what i want, but the helmey must be facing the right way, (the othet helmet in the first picture i dont like) and try to make the head to fade into the skull

BlazerFalcon

Not that my opinion matters, but the fading of the kitty face into the skull would look better if the kitty were using its hands (performing a prayer, for instance) or holding a prop that divided the face into two separate parts. From there, you could likely make the skull and kitty face look better with that natural divider in place.

If not that, I honestly think Inkz' design is the way to go if the helmet were changed to pink and had the M/M lettering.

Just my $0.02

unleashed

i still want half the head to be scull, so you still can see it´s hello kitty , but maby fading whole kittyface into scull could work?

unleashed

i love that one! if u can make a version with green helmet and make scull eye on the other side too so i can see i think we are in goal here :)

alixman96

sorry I didn't see your last reply if I did I wouldn't try but since I tried now and this is my first freelancer work might as well post it and I know you like sprucemagoo1, but I gave it a try any way here is my effortHello_Kitty_Pink_2981.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.