+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Fatboy73
  • 1 Post By gohan2091

Thread: Looking for face (portrait) retouching on a per-image basis. Small quantities.

Thanks

Looking for face (portrait) retouching on a per-image basis. Small quantities.

Hi, I am helping a young musician get started and I have a few photos of her that I'd like to have a good retoucher spruce up. She has some texture in her skin I'd like to reduce, and needs a little work with her eyes. Nothing extreme... I want it to be subtle. But though I've been using photoshop for years and years I've never learned how to do retouching and don't have time to learn.

If I could get a couple of images done for $10 or $20 apiece I'd really appreciate that. If I like your work there will be more... sporadically. I'm assuming that a good photoshop artist could accomplish what I'm asking in 10 or 20 minutes... so hopefully you'll be able to average between 30 and 60 dollars an hour working on my stuff. (I wouldn't want to pay a professional less).

Owen

Former Member
    Thanks

Re: Looking for face (portrait) retouching on a per-image basis. Small quantities.

Welcome to PSG and thank you for coming here with a job for our freelancers.

Please, if you haven't already, read through these guide lines for posting a job.

Instructions for Posting a Freelance Job (please read this first)

As you maybe be aware of the time differences, so some may apply for these further down the line.

Inkz

Guru
    Thanks

Re: Looking for face (portrait) retouching on a per-image basis. Small quantities.

Hi Owen,

Photo retouching is one of my specialties, and I would be happy to help you out.
    I will note you my e-mail to send to if your interested.

Best,
    Chris

Power User
    Thanks

I would also be interested as it's my specialty. If you would like to see previous work I have done on retouching, check out the link on my signature (My Work (Portraits). If you want to email me, you can do so on gohan2091@hotmail.com
    Inkz likes this.

Guru
    Thanks

Has anybody heard anything back from this person?

Former Member
    Thanks

I've seen or heard nothing as such..

Thanks

Kindly check your private message.