Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
    dv8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Need a logo for DV8 money available

This is my first post for myself as a modder, but I also woul like the oppotunity to ask for other logos for business use. I am willing to pay 50 for a dv8 logo I can use on either a black or white background, but and this is the important part can e cut from a plate of whatever material without non connected parts if this does not make sense pls advise and i will try to adivse differently.

Additional Info:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just to let anybody know if they haven't realised, I will also be using this as my avatar on here and elsewhere so the winner will pretty much know who they are straight away.
    Last edited by dv8; 02-15-2013 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Addition

dv8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Re: Need a logo for DV8 money available

Sorry for my spelling mistakes i did not check it before submitting it. Just to calrify I would like to be able to cut this logo from one piece of material without spoiling the logo effect.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Do you have any ideas in terms of theme , color and what you'd like to have incorporated in it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Just to let everyone know... he ain't me, OK ....

Welcome to the forum.

Please go through our freelance guidelines - Instructions for Posting a Freelance Job (please read this first) and freelancer information- Information for PSG Freelancers .

As always, qualified design freelancers should acknowledge interest via post in this thread.

Thank you for bringing your needs here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Photoshop Gurus Site Rules

5. Likes gohan2091, Jessicayla, RTContent liked this post
    dv8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I will be using the logo with black white and red, but I am presuming for now that backgrounds will be black or white as of now. I would like the logo to be universal so I can customise the background whilst leaving the actual logo as clear if that makes sense.

dv8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sorry DV8_fx this is a tag I have used for years, just to clarify this is not a moderator but a genuine buyer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dv8_fx View Post
    As always, qualified design freelancers should acknowledge interest via post in this thread.
    I acknowledge interest

At first when I saw this, I thought was thinking, why does a mod here need a logo?
    +1 post count

9. Likes dv8_fx, Jessicayla liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dv8 View Post
    Sorry DV8_fx this is a tag I have used for years, just to clarify this is not a moderator but a genuine buyer.
    No problem..... same here - tag used since 90's. You must be one of the few dv8's I've come across in the net.... lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Photoshop Gurus Site Rules

dv8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Because the question has been asked, I am looking for a logo that can use a combination of coulrs of red black and whit in any order. I would also like to be able to cut this logo from a piece of material so I cannot have any closed loops on it. This is for a pc case mod logo so it would be needed in many different ways. If you require further info pls msg or pm me.

dv8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yeah im sorry for the confusion, this is a tag i used on irc since early 90's too, not normally a popular one, who would have known, small world.

Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast