What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Startup Company Logo $40

Megamail

I used to photoshop but haven't had time in years! Anyways, the company I'm working for needs a new logo. The name of the company is Mega Mail Mall (we are a mail marketing company). I'll attach what we had been using but please be creative and you don't have to use it as a guide because I don't really care for it anyways. Would like something modern, cool, simple and clean. We constantly use Black and Red for our company.

Winner will get $40 via paypal in exchange for the photoshop file and jpg. Please make high resolution so that I can scale it down if needed but also print on large items.

Thanks!
Jon-GSM

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 3
Mega mail i moved it here as you have mentioned money.

Just making sure I understand this correctly,you're offering $40 for high-resolution logo printable and editable, after you see samples from whoever decides to upload one, is that correct?

Just making sure I understand this correctly,you're offering $40 for high-resolution logo printable and editable, after you see samples from whoever decides to upload one, is that correct?

Yes! 6 char

Greetings , Megamail.

Thank you for bring your needs here.

We have a minimum pricing for logo orders which I would like to request you to honor. Please refer to ... http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...-posting-freelance-job-please-read-first.html ... (post #3) for more information.

All design submissions will be presented at a lower resolution and with the required designer's watermark.

Good luck to you in your search for the perfect logo for your company.

$50 it is! I was going to raise it anyways. And yes about the lower resolution of course until you get paid!

Wanted to add that this might lead to more work as we will need someone to do graphical work for us on a regular basis.

That is a good looking design, spruce. As clare mentioned, good branding.

Back