What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quick request

jbell06

Im in need of this image to be turned yellow.
Nothing to fancy please. Try keep the file size small.
Its going to be a decal for a model car.
Thanks a bunch!!

(I would do it my self but I am having a few problems with my computer. So I sent this off my phone.)

Attachments

• Sketch90193232.png
    Sketch90193232.png
    220.7 KB · Views: 4
first of all if it is going to be a decal then surely you will want it in vector format.

secondly please take a look here first when posting freelance work

Do you want the white removed?

Taking a closer look at this, I see it has a watermark. Are you aware of this? That means the image belongs to someone else. It will have to be re-created for you to legitimately use it. That makes it more than a quick edit I'm afraid.

Last edited:
In all fairness that is a well known custom shape and pre made vector file (minus the text obviously)

It is pretty standard just add colour overlay

Hue/sat layer using colorize. Increase lightness. Increase saturation all the way. Choose color.

As it is, the copyright marks would need to be colored in. Or as Hoogle says, find the shape elsewhere.

Here's one. I can use a different wreath if you find one, but the one you currently have will require a lot of work. This is smaller than my original.

RMmotors.png

Last edited:
It's amazing what you can find on Google if you actually try to use it. Although trying to find info on the internet using Google is such a new concept, it must be quite alien to the majority of folk out there. It is, however, worth mentioning at this point, that there are other search engines that will do a chipper job of finding stuff and things. Each one with a slightly different algorithm to find the most appropriate result to your search term. I tip my hat to them all!

Im in need of this image to be turned yellow.
Nothing to fancy please. Try keep the file size small.
Its going to be a decal for a model car.
Thanks a bunch!!

(I would do it my self but I am having a few problems with my computer. So I sent this off my phone.)

eBay sell them $12.50 plus post

Hang on Zoe....

I can not approve your image submission unless the OP returns. I don't think the person is aware this is the pay for service section. Hasn't acknowledged to any of the replies above , either.

Hang on Zoe....

I can not approve your image submission unless the OP returns. I don't think the person is aware this is the pay for service section. Hasn't acknowledged to any of the replies above , either.

Thanks for the suggestion am editing the post. Thanks a ton

We also cannot approve your images because the WaterMark is not on the image, that is assuming this is now a freelance job. If in fact it is, we also cannot approve the psd or the ai, only the png. Once the job is done, you are free to send them. If it turns out to be a freebie, you can do whatever you want with the docs.

Please read these rules for freelancers.

Back