What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a few quick photo edits required

doctordog

Hi,

I mainly do photography as a hobby and don't have a lot of spare money. There were a couple of shots I wanted some small changes made to. I saw that the price listed for a quick edit is $15 .. I wasn't sure if that was per photo or not.

Anyway, if anyone would be willing to take a look at these, I'd appreciate it. It didn't seem like it would be a particularly big job (correct me if I'm wrong on that account?). I could afford to pay around 15-20$ for both, but not $15 each unfortunately. Paypal works best for me, as I'm not in the US.

I wanted the powerlines removed from the sky in tree/foilage shot ..

and the thumb print removed from the top of the wall/graffiti shot ..

There were actually two other photos I wanted quick edits made to as well, so if your price is reasonable I'd be happy to give you the extra work when I have some cash to spare again.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_20140316_164921.jpg
    IMG_20140316_164921.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20140316_165831.jpg
    IMG_20140316_165831.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
You're absolutely right - conceptually, the most common technique(s) for removing power lines are not very difficult to understand, but they will all likely take more than a few minutes to do, even if you are an old hand at Photoshop.

Removing power lines is certainly not as easy as a simple brightening or similar, simple edits, so given that you aren't exactly swimming in money, and that you say you will likely need to do things like this in the future, my strong suggestion is that you learn how to do little jobs like this yourself in PS. We'll be happy to teach you. In fact, most of the regulars on this forum probably prefer to teach rather than make some token amount of money.

OTOH, if you really want to pay to get the work done, I, or someone else will be happy to help you.

Tom M

Attachments

• IMG_20140316_164921jpg-acr-ps02a_sRGB_698px-01.jpg
    IMG_20140316_164921jpg-acr-ps02a_sRGB_698px-01.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 29
Thank you for your reply, Tom. My ultimate ambition is to become better versed in photoshop. However (for personal reasons which I'd prefer not to get into) concentrating and learning is rather difficult right now. Normally I would just bypass on the photos, but they're part of a series I wanted to display together .. which is why I decided to come online for help.

I would be happy to pay for the edits at this point, understanding that the powerline removal is a little more complicated than I anticipated.

Thanks!

This is a paying section remember guys NO FREEBIES ALLOWED.

@doctordog: I will be able to get these done for you. PayPal works for me and it is safe for both u and me. I will PM you my email address and you can email me the high-res versions of the images.

I'm up to my ears in other work. Why don't one of u guys take it.

@OP - I'm sure either of these guys will do a credible job.

Tom

Back