What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Colorization of two old photos [70$]

Artalis

Hi there!

As mentioned in the title, I'm interested in colorizing those two old photos.

I asked it for free there on this forum but I think I want to pay to get a good result.

I'd like to give them as a present for my grandparents' birthdays on sunday, so I'd like the delivery to be for friday (so I have time to get them printed.

The pictures are the following:

Family picture

IMG_2550.JPG

Their now deceased daughter

IMG_2548.JPG

For the second one, I can give a bit more of info, the dress color is "Vichy light blue" and the necklace is a coral one:
WP_20140323_001.jpg
(This is the exact same necklace, although there's a yellowish taint to this picture).

I have a few other versions of the two main pictures, but those are probably the best ones. I have them in slightly higher resolution (20% more pixels) if needed, but it's slightly too big for the forum's limits. Not sure it changes much for the result though.

As for the use for those pictures, I'll get them printed and framed, I don't know if that changes anything for the person doing the modifications. This also means photorealistic colors are a big plus!

I would pay 70$ for both.

Thank you very much!