What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Make my picture pink and purple like this

I love this effect, pink, purple, and tints of blue in the face. If somebody can do this for me, as accurate to the example as possible, I will pay respectively for the task at hand. Not sure how this is done. Gradient mapping maybe?
Have a go at it for me if you can. Thanks!

Attachments

• 2q8wle0.jpg
    2q8wle0.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 2eyhstk.jpg
    2eyhstk.jpg
    665.3 KB · Views: 6
I'm interested. Attached is just one possibility to illustrate other variants. Lots and lots of other fun possibilities exist -- eg, complety different backgrounds, different colors, better reproduction of the exact efx in the example you posted (...if that's indeed what you want -- personally I think you look better / stronger with more dramatic, less pastel-ish colors), etc.

Send me a PM.

Tom

Attachments

• OP_selfie-2q8wle0-tjm01-acr-ps02a_grad_map_other_efx_698px_wide-02.jpg
    OP_selfie-2q8wle0-tjm01-acr-ps02a_grad_map_other_efx_698px_wide-02.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
How much are we talking here?
View attachment 43846

Damn, that is pretty good... it just looks a bit, I don't know, "much" Like, the example picture seems a lot clearer and precise as far as the color goes, it looks more realistic. Do it again, but with more clarity and realism? Also, any way to make the background seem a bit more "plain" or "solid" like it is in the example picture? Thanks man, you're awesome! Get it right and I will definitely "help you out" cause that's pretty close!

Last edited:
How about this version.
purple.png
or a bit darker,
purple2.png
Sorry, forgot to fade the wall.
purple.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, I want it to look a bit cleaner...or sharper...or more realistic, like the image above. I don't know how to explain it! Haha. I had a go at it using gradient maps... I want it to look like this, clean, but maybe a bit more lighting, or bit better coloring, plus the background smoothed out plain w/ a dark purple background like in the example image.

My knowledge of photoshop is limited, and I can't change the color of the background without it throwing off the whole look of the gradient mapping. 15d86e8.jpg

The background in the example image is less solid/smooth than the one I did. I think you are describing something that isn't in the example image, so I'm going to bow out, as I think I've got it close to the example.
purple.png

Only had a few minutes to work on it last night. It's getting there, but not ready for prime time yet. I'm also starting to think that the basic effect was done with gelled lighting, ie, not trying to do everything in PS, after the fact.

T

Only had a few minutes to work on it last night. It's getting there, but not ready for prime time yet. I'm also starting to think that the basic effect was done with gelled lighting, ie, not trying to do everything in PS, after the fact.

T

Okay, I'm excited to see what it looks like when it's finished.

OP: "How much are you willing to give that up for?"

I don't understand your question.

Tom

I take it as.............what's the bottom price you'll take for the edit?

All images that were not watermarked were taken down.
Also to participate in this section you must be a member of PSG for at least 30 days and posted at least 30 times.

This is the Freelance section.

All images that were not watermarked were taken down.
Also to participate in this section you must be a member of PSG for at least 30 days and posted at least 30 times.

This is the Freelance section.

Ah, well, apologies. I was directed here by a moderator from the general photoshop board.

No no, not you.
You can post job requests and images as the client.

Members responding need follow the 30/30 rule.
We require that so the work here can be done by participating members, not folks that just come here work Freelance jobs and don't participate in the forums.

Back