What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

T-Shirt Design Needed for Fundraiser

Jennifer

Hello,

I need a t-shirt design made as soon as possible as a fundraiser for a live-saving surgery I'm having late this month. It's not an easy task, but if someone takes it on, they will be contributing greatly to my overall well-being.

Willing to pay via paypal for the request (pm me for details), but if someone wanted to donate their time for this worthy request, that would be very much appreciated.

This isn't just a design request, it's also a creativity request.

Cause Information/ Potential Design Ideas:
- I am traveling 1821 miles to California (possibly play on California related things in design) because only a few surgeons in the US can preform the procedure.
- My last name is Tuggle; so a Harry Potter themed slogan and shirt is a possible option...
- don't be a muggle, help tuggle. (Would have to be executed really well)
- I'm a Keeper design
- My target audience is pretty religious, so Christian scripture or supportive slogans, are also an option.
- Team Tuggle (hashtag maybe)
- Yellow ribbon for the disease
- God is good; owl the time
- My name is Jennifer Tuggle
- I am having tumor/ abnormal cell growths that will be removed through 5 complex procedures.

Guidelines:
1) Provide png file along with eps file (once finalized).
2) No more than 3000 px
3) Creative design
4) As few colors as possible (to maximize profit)

PM for my email, for designs, etc. Thank you for your help!

Hi Jennifer, welcome to PSG and thanks for bringing your request here. I'm sure you will get good offers. Please deal only with our trusted freelance agents. They must post their intent here in this thread. It is not fair to our freelancers for someone to go behind the scenes and take the job.

Take a look at our freelance guidelines. Ir would be good to see a proposed budget. You can always negotiate this, but we ask that you give us some idea. We do very fine work at rock bottom prices.

Your description of the job is well done. Just a few items that I can think of at the moment would be nice to know. Do you have a color scheme in mind? Do you want something cartoonish or more solemn, so to speak? What size do you need this in and what general shape, ie: square, round, oval, or just depending on the artist's design? Will it be meant for two sizes or maybe two variations, a small logo and a larger design?

We would appreciate if you cuold address these issues. Thanks.

I do not have a required color scheme. A purple, blue, or black shirt would be nice.

Cartoonish or solemn is fine. Whichever is easier to work with.

Shape doesn't matter either; as long as it would fit clearly on a shirt. I also think only one design would be necessary, as all adult shirts will be bought.

Thank you all; I look forward to seeing your designs!

Back