What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

clicking on a topic with a new post, jumps you straight to that post

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
i've noticed, that when i click on a topic with a new post, it puts me on the first page meaning i have to jump to the last page and navigate down to the latest post, it gets rather tedious, i was thinking of something like what IPboard does where you go to the most recent post when you click on a topic with a new post :p
just my humble idea.

SeniorS

Guru
At least you can go to last page if thread have more than 1 page by clicking on page number at thread name. But finding last post is on you :)
I usually press End then PgUp (1 or 2 times) and i'm there.

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
true, i just find it rather tedious after a while trying to find the latest post.

iDad

Guru
why not just click on this in the new posts column?
lastpost-right.png

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
XD just realised the amazing powers of said button that sends me to the last post, not the most observant in the world XD

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
It's been a while.... I don't quite remember the user controls..... I think you can select the order by which posts are displayed in your profile settings.... newest first.... Can someone check on that....

SeniorS

Guru
Yep, it is indeed. There is "Thread Display Mode:" in "User Settings" with options and help from General Forum Usage

I switched to newest first and it's hard to get used to it :)